By Steven A. Haney,Douglas Bowman,Arijit Chakravarty
utilizing a collaborative and interdisciplinary writer base with event within the pharmaceutical and academia, this publication is a pragmatic source for prime content material (HC) techniques.
• Instructs readers at the basics of excessive content material screening (HCS) techniques
• Focuses on functional and widely-used thoughts like photograph processing and multiparametric assays
• Breaks down HCS into person modules for education and connects them on the end
• Includes an instructional bankruptcy that works via pattern HCS assays, thesaurus, and special appendices
Read or Download An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery PDF
Similar analytic chemistry books
The who is Who in Fluorescence 2003 quantity was once released in November 2002. It featured a few 312 own entries from fluorescence staff world wide. at first we have been not sure how valuable the quantity will be. despite the fact that, it wasn't very lengthy sooner than we have been inundated with requests for either bulk and private orders.
Figuring out Mass Spectra: A simple strategy, moment variation combines assurance of the foundations underlying mass spectral research with transparent instructions on the way to follow them in a laboratory environment. thoroughly revised from the 1st version, an up-to-date and unified method of mass spectral interpretation emphasizes the appliance of simple ideas from undergraduate natural, analytical, and actual chemistry classes.
Covers the basic rules of solute partitioning in aqueous two-phase platforms, explains their vital functional gains, and furnishes equipment of characterization. the data supplied through the partition behaviour of a solute in an aqueous two-phase method is examined.
This e-book covers the development of the final 10 years of reports on cocoa butter. Descriptions of numerous elements, together with actual features equivalent to rheology, hardness, soften profiles, and so on. , studied by means of new and complicated recommendations are incorporated. equally, the polymorphism of cocoa butter is reconsidered in gentle of reviews performed by means of synchrotron DSC, FTIR, and SAXS ideas.
- Advances in Magnetic and Optical Resonance: Volume 16 (Advances in magnetic & optical resonance)
- MicroRNA Detection and Pathological Functions (SpringerBriefs in Molecular Science)
- Chemical Imaging Analysis (Comprehensive Analytical Chemistry)
- Biomedical Diagnostic Science
- Wastewater Reuse and Current Challenges (The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry)
- Climate Change and Marine and Freshwater Toxins
Additional info for An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery
An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery by Steven A. Haney,Douglas Bowman,Arijit Chakravarty